Getting a Local Taste—Updates From Programs Borough by Borough
The meeting will showcase an exciting panel of representatives from across the City, and opportunity to speed network, information about our new HFRNG sponsored mini-grants, and a discussion about the Network’s upcoming new name, logo, and website.
PLUS! Free breakfast and an opportunity to apply for HFRNG Sponsored MINI GRANTS!
A lot has been happening behind the scenes, come find out what’s been going on!
· BRONX: The Bodega Association of the United States, the Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network and Bronx Health Reach
· BROOKLYN: Northeast Brooklyn Housing Development Corporation (NEBHDCo)
· QUEENS: Rockaway Waterfront Alliance (RWA)
· STATEN ISLAND: City Harvest
· MANHATTAN: Healthy Food for Upper Manhattan (HFUM)
There will be a table for attendees to share materials about what their organizations are doing—surveys, flyers, posters, and more! Please bring anything you’d like to share.